Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Little Worship Company website. Wonderborn Studios Limited (Reg. 11397870 St Brandons House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5QT) (“Wonderborn Studios”) provides you its services and access to use this site www.littleworshipcompany.com subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The use of this site signifies your acknowledgment of these terms and conditions which applies upon the time of your first use of this site. Wonderborn Studios holds the right to revise or change these terms and conditions at any moment by posting changes online. You are subject to reviewing the online posted information regularly to acquire prompt notice of such changes. The continued use of this site subsequent to the posted changes signifies your acceptance of this agreement as amended by the posted changes.
2. Materials enclosed in this site are intended solely for your personal and non-commercial use and should not be copied, downloaded, posted, republished, reproduced, broadcast or transmitted in any way. You agree not to create, adapt or alter any copy of the materials enclosed in this site. Other intended use requires prior written consent from Wonderborn Studios. You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only, and in a way which does not violate the rights of, restrict or impede the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or impediment includes, but is not limited to, unlawful conduct, or which may torment or cause inconvenience or trouble to any person and the transference of indecent or offensive content or interruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
3. This site and the information, names, images, logos, and icons that identifies or is related to Wonderborn Studios and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is supplied “AS IS” and on an “IS ACCESSIBLE” basis with no other representation or endorsement made and no warranty of any sort whether implied or expressed, including but not limited to the indirect suitability for a particular purpose, warranties of sufficient quality, compatibility, non-infringement, compatibility, accuracy and security. In no event will Wonderborn Studios and/or third parties be responsible for any damages including, but not limited to, consequential or indirect damages, or any other damages arising from use or loss of use, profits, or data, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Wonderborn Studios does not warrant that the functions contained in the material enclosed in this site will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it accessible is free of viruses and/or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images, and logos identifying Wonderborn Studios and its associated products and services, including without limit “The Little Worship Company” and all of its subsidiary audio visual content titles proprietary marks of Wonderborn Studios or of its group companies. Nothing enclosed herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trade mark of Wonderborn Studios or any other third party.
LITTLE WORSHIP COMPANY BIBLE CURRICULUM
An active paid subscription for the digital Little Worship Company Bible Curriculum is required to access, use or present these resources. Licensed for educational use only. The editing of visual material is strictly prohibited.
6. If either of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, void or otherwise unenforceable by the governing laws of any country or state in which the stated Terms and Conditions are intended to take effect, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction of which that Term or Condition is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall be detached and removed from this clause and the remaining term and condition shall remain in full effect and extend to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be ruled by and defined in accordance with the laws of England. Conflicts arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. i) Competition submissions should be done by a person who is at the age of 18 and up before midnight on the set date. Wonderborn Studios holds the right to invalidate any participant if reasonable grounds are seen, or if believed that the participant is not eligible or has infringed any terms of the entry. Entering the Competition signifies that you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these entry terms. Entries that are submitted before the competition's closing date will be the only ones counted.
8. ii) You must follow the instructions within the Facebook/Instagram/Twitter post or on the official Facebook/Instagram/Twitter page or on www.littleworshipcompany.com to enter the Competition.
iii) Selected number of winners will be chosen at random – they will be selected either by an independent person, or a person under the supervision of an independent person or by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
1. iv) The decision of the Wonderborn Studios representative is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. v) The winners will be notified privately by Facebook/Instagram/Twitter message after the closing date and later announced on the Little Worship Company Facebook/Instagram/Twitter page publicly, subject to the winner’s prior written approval.
3. vi) If a winner does not respond to contact from Wonderborn Studios by noon on the next day to our correspondence, their winning position will be void and a new winner is going to be chosen in agreement with paragraph 3 stated above.
vii) The competition excludes employees of or anyone associated with the promotion of Wonderborn Studios.
viii) The competition prize will be stated on the website and/or the Little Worship Company Facebook/Instagram/Twitter page. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable.
1. ix) Wonderborn Studios does not guarantee to use any entry. Wonderborn Studios may also, in the right circumstances, and at its sole discretion, edit, reject, remove or disable access to entries that is considered illegal or problematic.
2. x) Wonderborn Studios won't accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Wonderborn Studios is not accountable for any technical issues related to any internet or telecommunications network (along with, in relation to speed or bandwidth), including any loss or damage to participant’s or any other person’s device resulting from or related to participation or downloading any materials in a Competition. Nothing shall exclude Wonderborn Studios liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
4. If the Terms and Conditions of this site are not agreed upon in full, you must terminate the use of this site immediately.
All materials on this site, including images, videos, and article content, are the exclusive copyright of Wonderborn Studios unless otherwise stated.
For further information about our website and company, please email us at email@example.com.